LegacyGT.com

NEEDED: Radiator and Evaporator for 1991 Legacy DL

Hi, I have a 1991 Legacy wagon. I live in BArbados and it is hard to get parts for this car. I am a Subaru buff and refuse to sell my car. Can any1 assist me in obtaining these parts online? I want to customise this car. It is 1 2wd, 1800 cc, right hand drive. Thanx. Curtis

I don't know what the US equivalent of the DL would be. We had the GL that later became the Loyale, but I believe the base model DL was discontinued before that. I'll assume its the GL/Loyale. Off hand I can think of subaruparts.com. I've dealt with them and they're pretty cheap and carry a good selection. I always have the part numbers so I can order online, but if you don't have them, you may want to call. I've heard of a few people who are a little cheaper, but these guys I can vouch for their professionalism and I can't think of the other places names right now. Steve

They should, although I don't know if it would work for overseas cars. The type of radiator will depend on whether your car is AT or MT. If yours is 1800cc, go back to subaruparts.com and ask them about an Impreza 1.8 radiator. That's the only car us Yanks got with a 1.8...

Archived