LegacyGT.com

Swaybars and Front Grill

I never know where to post so I'll just stick to the N/A section.

I think I read somewhere that the gt rear sway bars will not fit a 2.5i so are there sway bars/endlinks that will fit a 2.5i? (Wagon if that makes a difference) And if so would it actually be worth it?

And on a completely different topic, how does one go about removing the front grill? I unclipped the top four brackets but it seems to still be stuck in place. I'd imagine there are more brackets underneath or something but I can't seem to find them.

The front swaybar is different between a GT and 2.5i, rear are the same. I'm not sure about sedan vs wagon.

There are four snaps on top of the grill and 4-6 small screws on the back. If you have big forearms, you might need to remove the bumper.

'08 Legacy 2.5i - hybrid intake - delta 1000 - E85 - magnaflow exhaust

I know the Sedan and Wagon GT RSB's are the same, you should add the RSB AVO mounting brackets too ( stock mounts have been an issue) AVO just became available after 3 months too. Installing mine with MOOG endlinks from rockauto.com very beefy and inexpensive in comparison to the $100+ models. Of course if you're planning on tracking the car spend the $100+

Archived