LegacyGT.com

brembo swap?

1astrokeit

I was running DBA 4000's all around with different pad set ups.

235/45 dunlop starspecs/Continental DW tire sets

I just got a good deal, if that deal wasn't there I probably would've done the same without brembos.

You can use the stock rear lines.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

For the best fitment on the rear, I'd recommend getting the custom rear brembo stainless lines from http://www.brakeswap.com

Using their rear line (their custom piece is just the last 4 inches), the line fits between the two nubs on the caliper like its supposed to. They include it in a full stainless line kit (front and rear), or I'm pretty sure they will sell you just that short one on the end.

Any lgt fitment SS lines will work in the rear. You will need the bracket to mount the caliper, and for the rear ebrake you need either the thicker shoes and any 04 sti rotor, OR you can use the lgt/brembo swap conversion rotors which allow the use of your existing ebrake setup.

I think running the thicker shoes is better because then you can choose from any replacement 04 sti rotor.

I just got a great deal on brembo too it came with everything rotors backing plate brake lines, now with all this would I still need to buy any brackets?

im not sure if the backing plates will fit on the lgt. i think they are spot welded on. not 100% sure though. you need the adapter for the rears that kns sells and i think avo sells them as well

Archived