LegacyGT.com

Does anyone know what this is?

mmarton

It's obviously a 3-wire connection but would Subaru install this in the car for an aftermarket sensor? I'm the first owner of the car bought new.

Oh, nevermind then. Now I'm stumped. Have you looked in the vacation pix to see if there's anything noted?

Could also place a DMM across the terminals to see if it has +12VDC, +5VDC or something else.

I would actually go through the interior and turn on every light, and push every button i could, and see what works or doesnt work.

Make sure all power seats work, all lamps, rear seat locks and windows, third brake light, turn signals, headlights, driving lamps, stereo, ac, fan, heat, accesory outlets, nav/homelink if you have that... subwoofer if you have it... so on and so on. That's the quickest way to figure it out, or at least rule out a shit load of possibilities.

Sent the photo to the local Subaru dealer. Says that it's a plug for an option meant for another market. He couldn't tell me what option but he did say that I'd find more things like this if I took everything apart. The hunt continues.

Archived