LegacyGT.com

New Approach To Fast Food

LegGTLT

Well, a failed attempt is more like it. I was REALLY hungry when I showed up here and obviously was unable to eat at this particular Taco Bell. He tried to make his own drive through I guess. Happened awhile back, but just wanted to share with my fellow Subbie fans. Anyone else seen stuff like this? I'd love to see some pics!

taco3.JPG.4fd4d41fc94b7527db85ce82d586d67d.JPG

taco2.JPG.b2eb68063a24ab96033d12355b6008c2.JPG

taco1.JPG.f6805eee22a4098883f11ad568511909.JPG

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Well, a failed attempt is more like it. I was REALLY hungry when I showed up here and obviously was unable to eat at this particular Taco Bell. He tried to make his own drive through I guess. Happened awhile back, but just wanted to share with my fellow Subbie fans. Anyone else seen stuff like this?I'd love to see some pics!

Nice these are just crying out for a PWNED ;)

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Talk about makin' a run for the border! :lol:

Reminds ome of "The Amazing Racist" gone wrong.....

-A

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Everytime I look at this, I still ponder how fast he had to be going to actually JUMP into that window off such a little curb. In the first pic you can see the white scrape on the cement after the curb where he bottomed out or something. But man, he really got up there when you think about it!
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

^^^:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone else with some fast food pics to share? There has to be more then one of these apparent "noobs to drive-thrus"!:)

Archived