LegacyGT.com

another af learning/correction issue

bomberlegacy

I've been reading my ass off all morning, but I still need help.

After I reset my ecu, the car runs rich, I can smell it and see it and it makes ok power in boost.

The more I drive the car, the leaner it gets. For example 18+ at wot. It stumbles with any boost, which is super easy to get into with the SC.

Now I am on my 2nd e-tune and I know it needs a lot of work, I just want to make sure everything I can do is done before I go for a dyno tune.

In my 3rd gear pull log, my a/f learning #1 was -14.06 the whole time, it never budged. A/f correction was zero. The higher the rpm/boost, the more lean it got. The maf seemed to max out at 300 around 5700rpm. It feels like it runs fine when not in boost.

I assume a vacuum leak, but everything is clamped/zip tied, and I sealed my maf and bov with their gaskets and silicon. Guess I should do a leak check? Or is the constant -14.06/zero thing a tuning issue?

Keep in mind this is a 2.5i car/ecu getting boost.

Thanks for any suggestions.

'08 Legacy 2.5i - hybrid intake - delta 1000 - E85 - magnaflow exhaust

I am not final tuned. I am on my 3rd e-tune and they all act similar after I drive for a while.

I am not knocking my tuner, I just want to make sure it's not on my end before I drive 4hours for my final tune.

'08 Legacy 2.5i - hybrid intake - delta 1000 - E85 - magnaflow exhaust

Archived