LegacyGT.com

ECU Trouble codes list 05-06-07 LGT

Are you checking for ground at the ecm or at the O2 connector? If it's the latter, make sure you have ground at the ecm. If you do, you have a broken wire, if you don't it sounds like a bad driver in the ecm. What kind of O2 sensor did you install?

Are you checking for ground at the ecm or at the O2 connector? If it's the latter, make sure you have ground at the ecm. If you do, you have a broken wire, if you don't it sounds like a bad driver in the ecm. What kind of O2 sensor did you install?

Hooked up to positive on battery and turned key on and no ground. Started car and still no ground. Checking it on the connector wiring coming from the ecm. Changed the ecm. Still no ground signal. Checked the wires for resistance going to ecm. They seamed to be fine. How do i check the ecm to see if its sending ground. Factory subaru denso o2 sensor

Check for ground directly at the ecm. I like to use something like this https://www.matcotools.com/catalog/product/TH490/20-PIECE-BACK-PROBE-PINS/

I prefer going into the backside of the connector as opposed to poking holes in wires. You need to find which pin corresponds with the heater wire for that sensor at the ecm connector.