LegacyGT.com

OEM GPS screen

Dimarco

I am looking to buy the stock GPS for my car sometime soon, is anyone selling one or know of any sites to look on [besides ebay because they dont have any]? I dont really like the flip door thing on the dash, I do a lot of driving too and using my iPhone map is kinda dangerous lol. Mainly want it for looks though. I havent tried calling the dealer for a quote because I have a feeling I'd be wasting my time.

Any information would be appreciated

Thanks!

19228_322130031231151_1129306804_n.jpg.0222e469a47481161fcf4410a8109c70.jpg

Yea I understand ya buddy. I took the plunge for a OEM Navi. Is it cool yes and no. It flows well with the car but the GPS looks old but it is all integrated. Is it hard to find. Yes I know there are a few people that pop up on ebay every once and a while. There is a forum member that parts out SpecB's like they are going out of style. He might have one. Plus it would be cheaper to go the OEM route then the Dual Din Route since the Din itself is around $350 shipped. then you need a Navi system around another $350+ for a nice one. The guy on here sells his fro around $450.

Yea I understand ya buddy. I took the plunge for a OEM Navi. Is it cool yes and no. It flows well with the car but the GPS looks old but it is all integrated. Is it hard to find. Yes I know there are a few people that pop up on ebay every once and a while. There is a forum member that parts out SpecB's like they are going out of style. He might have one. Plus it would be cheaper to go the OEM route then the Dual Din Route since the Din itself is around $350 shipped. then you need a Navi system around another $350+ for a nice one. The guy on here sells his fro around $450.

I've seen how it looks, they do have that "old" look. But I'd rather have something there than have that little flip door thing there. I've seen one of eBay for $400 but couldn't get it at the time (being college student sucks). Once I got the money, I checked and it was sold. I was looking to get the dual din but the hazard is on the other side, so I will settle for a cubby hole and add a GPS.

You can do that. If you search around this Forum you can find a thread where a fellow member had a Cubby pod mount for whatever device you wanted to put on there. I don't think it could be hidden when the door was closed but you can have a GPS mounted right where the cubby is. If you do happen to come across an OEM GPS(NAVI) check out my DIY thread in the performance section. I have a how to install since the OEM Navi's are not plug and play.

Archived