LegacyGT.com

Noise, oh no...

LegacyKid5

So I recently installed my koni struts and swift springs on my wagon, had some minor creaking initially after setting it down from the lift but that quickly went away. Now I'm starting to here some sort of clunking when going over large bumps, and that seems to be the only time it happens. I need to get under the car and take a look and see if there is anything visibly wrong. Before doing the struts and springs and installed front and rear sway bars and endlinks and had to add some washers to straighten out the endlinks after installing those, so my thought is that I may need to add additional washers to keep the endlink close to perpendicular to the ground. Any other recommendations of what to look for? I currently have the struts at +, which is about a 180 degree turn from full soft if that has an relevance. I also haven't had an alignment done yet because I'm waiting form my whiteline roll center and bump steer kit to arrive this week and install it before getting an alignment. Any input would be appreciated, thanks!

Archived