LegacyGT.com

Slight Shaking at medium speeds

way2tall89

I just had my car aligned and the tires balanced due to my RVM vibrating every 3 seconds or so. I also noticed to the wheel seemed to vibrate on certain roads to a small extent. After the balance and alignment I experience none of the issues I had but now I feel there's another issue happening.

When driving on the freeway on a good paved portion the car feels like its shaking ever so slightly. This will also happen on good paved surface streets. My RVM doesn't shake at all and my car drives in a very straight line so I'm not sure what it could be. Does anyone have any ideas as to what it could be. If "go to your dealer" is what I need to do I totally understand, I would just like any ideas because I literally just got the thing balanced and aligned.

-New tires, less than 2000 miles on them btw.

not sure what road forced is but I'm pretty sure I told them I would need a tire balance. I noticed my rvm vibrating very often and thats what prompted me to take it in in the first place for the balance. Now the RVM is noticeably worse after the balance

Archived