LegacyGT.com

Quick model differences question...

mattz

Ok, so I have now made my decision and the Legacy GT has won, and the wife is on board, so now the question is... Limited or Non-Limited GT Sedan Correct me if I am wrong, but are these the only differences between the Limited and Non-Limited GT Seadns... -Leather -Sunroof -Power seats Can anyone think of absolutely any more differences??? An extra $2500 seems a little too much for just these extras, IMHO of course, maybe if they added the Auto-dimming mirror and the adjustable armrest it would be more enticing and seperate the Limited a little more. Anyhow, if anyone can think of other differences, I'd love to hear them, thanks!

[quote name='gtguy']Nope, that's it other than the power seats offer a greater range of adjustability than the non-power seats do. Kevin[/quote] Hey Kev... Did you go for the Limited? If so, how is the leather quality? I'm thinking about getting a non-limited and maybe doing aftermarket leather, but I don't know if I even want to do that. As a side note, I really enjoy reading your posts, you seem to be one of the most level headed posters on a car forum I have ever seen!

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='gtguy']Nope, that's it other than the power seats offer a greater range of adjustability than the non-power seats do. Kevin[/quote] I'll second that- make sure you sit in both Limited and non-Limited editions to determine what's right for you. I origianlly test drove a base OB with cloth and the e-brake handle dug into my leg something fierce. I also found that the passengers front area was cramped. But the Limited with the power seats is absolutely perfect. I'm kind of a large size guy though, so the cloth may be perfect for others.

[quote name='mattz'][quote name='gtguy']Nope, that's it other than the power seats offer a greater range of adjustability than the non-power seats do. Kevin[/quote] Hey Kev... Did you go for the Limited? If so, how is the leather quality? I'm thinking about getting a non-limited and maybe doing aftermarket leather, but I don't know if I even want to do that. As a side note, I really enjoy reading your posts, you seem to be one of the most level headed posters on a car forum I have ever seen![/quote] Oh man! Don't encourage Kevin.. It's going to take me another year to deflate this one :lol: :lol: Sorry Kevin, I had to do it! From what I understand, the perforated leather is quite nice and is of suprisingly high quality for a car of this price. I ordered the LTD version of the wagon and am waiting to take delivery otherwise I would help you out further.

[quote name='Dr. Zevil'][quote name='mattz'][quote name='gtguy']Nope, that's it other than the power seats offer a greater range of adjustability than the non-power seats do. Kevin[/quote] Hey Kev... Did you go for the Limited? If so, how is the leather quality? I'm thinking about getting a non-limited and maybe doing aftermarket leather, but I don't know if I even want to do that. As a side note, I really enjoy reading your posts, you seem to be one of the most level headed posters on a car forum I have ever seen![/quote] Oh man! Don't encourage Kevin.. It's going to take me another year to deflate this one :lol: :lol: Sorry Kevin, I had to do it! From what I understand, the perforated leather is quite nice and is of suprisingly high quality for a car of this price. I ordered the LTD version of the wagon and am waiting to take delivery otherwise I would help you out further.[/quote] It's just refreshing to be on a car forum whose members are knowledgable and respectful. In fact, many of the posters here are very much like Kevin, which is why this forum is quickly becoming my favorite! (Besides the fact of the awesome car I have decided to buy!)

Archived