LegacyGT.com

Looking at a '09 LGT

Siebec

I have an 06 LGT 5sp manual and averaged a little over 22 myself when it was stock. You really could look at 07-09 since they are about identical mechanically. You could also look at 05-06 since the mechanicals barely changed. Once you start modifying you can expect the MPGs to go down since it takes gas and air to make power. More air, more gas, more power, less MPGs.

They took it to a dealer who offered them 17K, that's what he said I can buy it for. 18,020 w/tax.????? With the way it's optioned Edmunds has it at TI=17,824.00, PP=18,919.00, Dlr. Retail=19,961.00. Not exactly deal of the century...but any opinions from you entusiasts that have a feel for the street value of this? I'm surpeised they offered that much, but @ 12K mi and the condition, it's basically a brand new 2009.

They took it to a dealer who offered them 17K, that's what he said I can buy it for. 18,020 w/tax.????? With the way it's optioned Edmunds has it at TI=17,824.00, PP=18,919.00, Dlr. Retail=19,961.00. Not exactly deal of the century...but any opinions from you entusiasts that have a feel for the street value of this? I'm surpeised they offered that much, but @ 12K mi and the condition, it's basically a brand new 2009.

I think that is absolutely decent

Go Cardinals!

Archived