LegacyGT.com

For sale SoCal/SD - Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1" tablet and many accessories combo

Longitude

Sold. SOld. SOLd. SOLD. SOLDEDDD.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1" Tablet with many high quality accessories. LIKE NEW

A. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1" Tablet

Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS

16GB Internal Memory; microSD expansion up to 32GB (no microSD card included)

Wireless N Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n); Bluetooth 3.0, GPS Enabled with Latitude, Google Maps

Accessories

B. BLUREX Leather Slim folio Case With Multi-Angle Stand for SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 2 10.1

Protect and Secure your Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 by absorbing shock from accidental drops. Custom cutouts for direct access to all device features including access to the front and back cameras on your tab 2. Premium leather cover and soft micro fiber interior lining for scratch protection. Converts into a multi-angle stand with the groves in the case

C. Logitech/ZAGG Bluetooth Aluminum Keyboard/Case Made for Galaxy Tab 10.1

The ideal match for the Samsung Galaxy Tab, the Keyboard Case is carefully crafted from precision-cut, aircraft-grade aluminum, so it fits, feels and looks great. The Logitech-designed wireless keyboard pairs quickly and easily over Bluetooth. The keyboard charges over USB. Shortcut keys provide quick access to common commands like cut, paste, return to home screen and more. The inside corners are lined with high-density padding to help cushion and protect your Galaxy Tab if accidentally dropped. A recess just behind the keyboard holds your tablet at the ideal angle for typing.

D. Juiced Systems Samsung Galaxy Tablet 4-in-1 Connection Kit: USB, SD Memory/micro SD, Micro USB Adapter for Galaxy Tablet

USB Host = Reads Hard Disks, Digital Cameras & Keyboards

Micro USB = Sync with PC and Charge Tablet

SD Card Slot = Reads SD Memory Cards

Micro SD Slot = Reads Micro SD cards

Will Charge your tablet via Laptop USB (1000-1300mAH MAX)

E. Juiced System's Extra Long Galaxy Tablet 30 Pin Charging & Micro USB Dual charging Cable - 6.5 ft Length (2 meters)

Much longer than the original Samsung cable. USB to Galaxy Tablet 30 Pin connector & Micro USB Connector. Charge both devices simultaneously. Charge time varies depending on your source of USB input. 1 cable solution for your phone and tablet charging needs. High Quality Cable.

Bought this tablet for the family to view in the kitchen for weather, email, very minimal adults-only use, always kept clean, in excellent condition. No longer interested, and cash is needed for bills.

As purchased:

Galaxy tablet paid $400. Blurex case paid $20. Logitech keyboard case paid $30. Juiced 4-in-1 adapter paid $20. Juiced Samsung/micro-usb dual cable paid $15. TOTAL PAID $485.

Sold. SOld. SOLd. SOLD. SOLDEDDD. *****Asking $380 CASH (that is $70 lower than I am asking on craigs list $450) pickup in San Diego (or can arrange meeting in Orange County areas when I visit), for everything seen like-new perfect condition, as-is. What you see is what you get (except the kitchen tablet holder is not available). So much more bang for your buck than getting an iPad.*****

Anyone needing shipping, I could do USPS Priority Mail insured/delivery confirmation for additional $20.00 for the shipping and packing. Paypal or Square transactions add 3% more.

Sincere interest please send your name/number for me to text message to make arrangements. Thank you.

Photos below:

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q75/clistebay/clist/SamsungTab210point1/3Ef3If3J45Kd5Fd5J7cbnb13daaa36c8e15e2.jpg

Archived