LegacyGT.com

Bumper Corner Moulding

Claw

Does anyone have experience with the Subaru Bumper Corner Moulding? Part number is E7710AS105.

Does anyone's car have them stuck on or have pictures?

Thanks!

I have them on my Regal Blue LGT Ltd wagon. I have pics with them on the car, but my friend has my camera.

They need a little Back to Black, but they are just over an inch wide and approx 1.5 feet long. In my opinion, they give the car a little more rugged/aggressive look (those aren't the exact words I'm looking for, it's hard to describe). Without them the car looks great as well...I would describe that look as sleek. :)

I'm not sure how they would look on a colour other than the regal blue or black. And I don't know how they would look on a sedan.

When I get my camera back later this week, I'll post the pics.

A-B-C, 1-2-3.

Love my RBP GT!

Awesome - thanks Purpleorchid.

I wonder if I can get a can of paint color patched to ABP and paint them myself...

I've seen alot of cars get scraped or nudged in that general area.

Soft rubber. Not too soft though. I can't think of a good comparison. If you hold it like a stick, it will stay upright but if you wave it back and forth, it will bend and sway.

It's stuck on with thin double sided tape the whole length of the moulding.

I had them installed at the dealer, and they must have used a template b/c there were marker ticks on the bumper after install that I had to rub off. I actually took the front ones off when I had the clear bra installed. A week later, I reinstalled the front mouldings myself by just eyeballing it.

I asked my friend to email me my pics while he still has my camera. As soon as I get my pics, I'll post them.

A-B-C, 1-2-3.

Love my RBP GT!

Archived