LegacyGT.com

Picked up my 2.5i LTD on Fri!!!

elle

So I picked up my 2.5i LTD on Friday from Planet Subaru. I had some doubts because I was negotiating and dealing with the dealership from across the country, but they really made the experience a pleasure. The financing person who I dealt with wasn't the best in my opinion just because something about him made me feel uncomfortable. The saleswoman was great tho. Her name is Deb if any of ya want to give her a holler. I can't find anything to complain about in the car. They knew that this was my first car, and made things very easy for me. I signed the papers Thursday, they put the papers thru to the RMV, and I had the car by noon on Friday.

I have nothing to complain about in regards to the condition of the car! Too bad only 1 hour later, I scratched the leather on rear seats with the corner of a desk i picked up on my way home. :mad:

From the state of washington right? I've been wondering when you were going to come and finally pick it up. Seen it for so long from my desk sitting outside can't believe I didn't actually see it being delivered!! It's good to hear such good comments from customers and it's never rare to hear that especially when Deb is involved. She is literally Subaru of New England's highest volume salesperson.

I assume you are in still in Mass right now? If so you may want to call a place called Dr. Vinyl who we use if you want that scratch taken care of. They do some pretty amazing work, hate to see such a rare car with an imperfection so soon. Enjoy the car!!

2017 F150 Platinum EB

2009 SWP Spec B

yes sir, from washington. =)

I picked it up Friday at around noon. I was actually very happy with Deb's service. I am definitely surprised to hear that she is the highest volume salesperson, cuz she really made me (and my parents) feel like she had the time to talk with us and cared. Altho, that might have been cuz my parents were so paranoid and kept bugging her. haha

And yup i'm in Mass now, just arrived last Thursday. Out of curiosity, is this car really that rare? Cuz deb kept telling me that this car is hard to find and kept saying it was rare. is it the color? or is it the combination of the ltd package and the color? or the 2.5i and ltd package?

The color is part of it, cause when you bought there was basically like zero of them. There just aren't many of the 2.5i limiteds in any configuration. Next year there are only automatics too so it's going to be even smaller pickings.

2017 F150 Platinum EB

2009 SWP Spec B

Archived