LegacyGT.com

Flickering Dash Lights..

Just as I was thinking everything was all good and my dash light start flickering. Last weekend I wrapped up my diode dynamic install, put the warning chancellors on and plugged the daytime running lights back in. I hadn't driven the car since then because I went back to school. Fast forward to today, I got in the car and started to drive and all if a sudden the dash lights, stereo lights, and cubby clock are flicker back and forth. There seems to be no consistency to the flickering other than it appears to be only when I'm moving, but I'm not positive on that yet. I'm at the Subaru dealership right now having a key and remote cut/programmed so I mentioned it to them but they said they couldn't think of any reason why it might be doing such a thing but could take a look at it. So I was just curious if anyone had and suggestions?

Well just got the car back and the tech who moved the car noticed the issue due to the clock being reset. He recommended I have it looked at from a wiring standpoint simply from what I described and then it randomly reseting. Everything seems fine now, the radio/clock all reset, but my passenger headlight also stopped working a second time after replacing the ballast last weekend, might have been coincidence but I'm stumped..

Archived