LegacyGT.com

Gas shortage

octain11

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any gas stations in Queens with verified gas availability?

message from one of my friends in the city:

New York Andrew Cuomo has announced that temporary fuel trucks will be deployed in key locations in New York City and Long Island in order to help provide gas to emergency vehicles and the general public.

There is a 10 gallon limit per vehicle. Cars can fill up directly off of the truck.

The trucks will be sent to the following locations:

Queens Armory at 93-05 160th St. in Jamaica.

Bronx Armory at 10 West 195th St.

Brooklyn Armory at 1579 Bedford Ave.

Staten Island/Elizabeth Armory at 321 Manor Road

Long Island, the Freeport Armory at 63 Babylon Turnpike.

It crazy up in Passaic cty and Bergen. Luckily we have been getting regular deliveries here at the utility company so we can get everyone elese's power on.

-Mike Paisan

http://www.pbase.com/paisan/image/91072632.jpg http://www.pbase.com/paisan/image/145749898/original.jpg http://www.pbase.com/paisan/image/133406601.jpg http://www.whiteline.com.au/images/logos/perf1.jpg

11+ Years Maintaining, Modifying and Educating TriState Subaru Enthusiasts.

Call directly as We carry almost every manufacturer now, so before you buy parts call us.

Like us on Facebook! | E-mail: sales@azpinstalls.com | 725 Fairfield Ave | Kenilworth, NJ 07033 | 908.248.AZP1 (2971) | T-1 Certified Amsoil Direct Jobber |AIM: AZP Installs

"Race Tested, Enthusiast Approved!"

anybody know if nj gas rationing applies to non-nj plates

i believe so.

more info on operating stations. In Lodi, Mobile is open on Essex St. I am not certain about the Hess or the Bp across the street, they are probably going to open today as well if they aren't operating yet

anybody know if nj gas rationing applies to non-nj plates

rationing applies to all plates, non-nj included - just got booted from a line trying to sneak in.

:lol:

cant talk ur way into it either bc the overlords of nj fine the 'offending' station $1k for any violation.

guess ill be waking up early tomorrow.

still glad i have my utilities tho.

not all that bad, vs those shore folks...

yup will do, CT having a shortage on propane?

Nope... My neighbor and I are doing some generator research for the future, possibly changing things up a bit. Trying to see what makes more sense, gas or propane.

Nope... My neighbor and I are doing some generator research for the future, possibly changing things up a bit. Trying to see what makes more sense, gas or propane.

My buddy is getting a variable fuel one, says it can run on both propane and natural gas. I can get details if you like.

natural gas generators are better IMO, they will cost more up front, but will cost less in the long run and a lot quieter than gas operated ones. If your planning on investor in a good quality, i say go natural gas

My buddy is getting a variable fuel one, says it can run on both propane and natural gas. I can get details if you like.

yeah, why not... I have done some research, but im certainly open to more information.

We're thinking about each getting a different fuel option... Then we would have flexibility to help each other out.

natural gas generators are better IMO, they will cost more up front, but will cost less in the long run and a lot quieter than gas operated ones. If your planning on investor in a good quality, i say go natural gas

I agree... i have a gas one already, but am open for options. The thing is with propane is that you need propane. gas grille sized tanks work, but if we had propane for heating or cooking already, it would be a no brainer.

Sorry for derailing the thread a bit...

You tried to sneak in a line?? :rolleyes:

Anyways the station at the intersection of Willowbrook Blvd and Rt 23S has gas and not a long line as of about 30 mins ago

not necessarily sneak in a line, i just ended up in one after turning onto a main road.

wait was short, so i thought id give it a try.

police officer was friendly and said to try again tomorrow.

Archived