LegacyGT.com

What's going on with my lights?!

LegacyKid5

Alright I'm a little stumped, so hopefully someone with a more extensive knowledge with lights/wiring might be able to clue me in as to what might be going on. So I installed my Diode Dynamic 6k HID low beams and fogs about a month ago and was initially unaware of the flickering issue. So at the time to disable the DRL's I just unplugged the white plug under the driver side of the dash. At that point I ordered some of the warning cancelers from DD and I just got around to installing them. Well, still no DRL's which I thought was strange since they were working before unplugging them. So everything is plugged back in as it should be and my question is why might they not be working?

My second question has to do with turning the lights on. So on the light stem off of the steering column, there are three light settings on the dial; off, low beams, and high beams. When I roll the dial from off to low nothing happens, and I have to roll the dial to high in order for my low beams to come on. This is with the stem not pressed in, if I press it in (towards the dash it is at this point that my high beams turn on. So I was just curious if this has happened before and someone might now if there is a fix and if so how would I go about doing so?

Archived