LegacyGT.com

August 7th MEET

mvigneau

Well...after much deliberation and 2 polls, we are going to have a meet on August 7th around lunchtime. It should be great.

Now we just need to find a location.

Any ideas. We thought Cheesecake Factory but it will probably be too busy.

Hope to see everyone there.

Who's going?

1.) MVigneau

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in for the meet......Burlington mall is in MA, off 95 =)

There is Chili's right there we could all park up at the movie thearter and walk down to grab some food......

There is Uno's there at the mall also...I'll eat anything anywhere......I guess we just gotta decide.

Specially cuz I'll wanna see firedawgs springs installed :D

+1 for the meet....

Cheesecake has awesome food, but no reservations and I m sure we are going to have a lot of people, so it won't be nice to wait 2-3 hours to eat...

Chillis or Uno sounds great too!!!

Count me in...

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

More south, where do you suggest????

There are a couple of guys I spoke to from RI, and southern MA, that might wanna be interested in tagging along with us too....

Just an idea...

We need to see how many ppl are coming for sure, that way we could sum up and decide the place...

;-)

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

I am off exit 28A from 128, so I can't complain, anywhere for me is fine, I think we should accomodate the location closer to the majority of the guys coming, that's my opinion...

Can we get a roll call list of who is really coming??? And based on that we could pick a place?? Scans, mvigneau any other idea? How does that sound?

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

yeah seriously.......get on board.....we'll have fun!!

EDIT - took out lots of senseless BS I just wrote :lol:

....I say we just pick a place and time =) Right now it looks like only 4 of us from the northern part.....Unless Rob is really coming from the Cape....He's on the dyno as we speak up at TDC Tuning....

Archived