LegacyGT.com

2000 lgt wagon dd project

Hey there, Im Alex and I have a 2000 subaru legacy gt wagon.

I am a new member to this forum and I hope to gain some knowledge about my wagon from this forum since this is my first subaru.

I bought the wagon 8/22/12 at the end of summer from a mom who used it as a second hand car.

I dont intend on keeping it stock since it has so much potential of being so ridiculously cool with just a few mods.

Not to mention it is the perfect oregon weather car..

I dont exactly have the most high paying job so this wont be a super fast build, just what i can afford on a pizza cook's salary.

Ok, this is an update on the look of the car, i havent modified or changed anything since i bought it.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/376870_465484576817958_176001288_n.jpg

So.. after having the wagon for almost 2 months (and nearly 2000 miles) I am going stir crazy with it being completely stock.

At this point finding most anything for my wagon has become very difficult.

So I figure ill start with the simple mods and get those out of the way since they were available and affordable.

I installed:

6k hid high/low kit

apline bluetooth usb aux stereo

1000 watt jbl subwoofer w/ some extra amp I had laying around

20 red/maroon extended lug nuts

(not installed) red and white rally mudflaps

Update

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/580149_477087065657709_200125415_n.jpg

This the only picture I have on hand but I will be sure to upload a few more soon.

So.. that's where Im at, Im still looking for oem/jdm parts but not nearly as vigorously.

Mainly (since its Oregon's raining season) Im going to try and keep it as is and save funds so I can do my next mod the right way.

Just to add.. Since this will be my daily I want to do every modification the "legit way", only using quality name brands or jdm oem parts.

Well, that's about it for now.. I will post more photos soon along with updating any changes I make to the car.

I appreciate any comments or suggestions.

Thank you and yes i agree, ive been looking for that hood since i bought it. ive heard the subaru baja hood has a scoop and should bolt up straight.. yes the wheels are painted, the previous owner painted them dark grey/gunmetal. Hopefully picking up some eyelids soon to solve that slight blinding problem.. lol i kept the stock lights in case i wasnt feelin em'

Archived