LegacyGT.com

Opinions of N00b

First off, I'd like to say that this site is awesome! As a new LGT owner it feels good to know there is such a large, knowledgeable community of legacy owners willing to help.

I am coming from Honda/Accord forums, so I just wanted to share 2 ideas I liked from them that I didn't see here.

1. I like the ability to set up your signature with a picture. I understand it takes up bandwith and server space, but i think its a cool way to share your car/personality with others on the forum.

2. The accord forum I was previously a part of had a section called "Member Rides." In this section people can keep a running thread that chronicles how their car progresses over time. You can share pics, videos and parts lists that let people know what type of work you've done and what it looks like. I know there is a "Legacy Photos" section, but it seems a bit less structured :hide: I just thought it would make it easier for members to search what others have done, and get answers about similar set ups by posting in their thread. Just setting up a naming structure would help IMO, something like "RallyMachine's Stage 2 Legacy GT 5MT Limited".

Anywho, just my $.02 worth as a new member of the forum. Once again, very cool site - I'm excited to be a part of it. :icon_mrgr

Archived