LegacyGT.com

Tail light wont turn off HELP

The fuse box is located to the right side of the pedal assembly. Get down there and look. The cover pops right off. It is labeled and tells you what each fuse is. If the fuse is burnt out it is fairly obvious as the U shaped filament will be burned out. BTW, I hope you are serious are are not another incarnation of brok's trolling personas.

alright i'll go check it out real quick.

And i dont even know who brok is, i wouldnt waste my time on here trolling.

I've got better things to do

The other thing you can do is start pulling fuses when you find one that turns off the lights that's the circuit to focus on

when i unplugged it, the light was off. so it most likely is the switch right?

Unplugged what the fuse or the switch if it's the switch you unplugged then more then likely is the switch and its either misadjusted or the switch is bad If its the fuse you pulled it still could be the switch or a writing issue

Unplugged what the fuse or the switch if it's the switch you unplugged then more then likely is the switch and its either misadjusted or the switch is bad If its the fuse you pulled it still could be the switch or a writing issue

Well i just unplugged ever fuse, the u shapes are all good. Light Never turned off. Which fuse if for the red lights in the back?

I think i might have to adjust it, i have the haynes manual, should i follow that?

my cousin helped me fix it, it wasnt adjusted right thank you for your help!

Archived