LegacyGT.com

Question...?

ADirtyLegacy

Basically a multimedia entertainment computer hooked up to your stereo, so you could watch movies, play music from mp3s etc, even hook up a usb navi antenna if you wanna get crazy!

So basically for super nerds or people who want to have something different

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

what the hell is a carputer?

carputer = car computer. aka DICE, Digital In-Car Entertainment.

why would anyone want one?

why not? every cool kid has one these days!

seriously, just what can you do with a computer? i know i can watch AV's, play MP3s, install a GPS navi, hook up a spy camera to record all teh hot chix i see on teh road, etc. just use your imagination.

:dm:

This Space For Rent

Basically a multimedia entertainment computer hooked up to your stereo, so you could watch movies, play music from mp3s etc, even hook up a usb navi antenna if you wanna get crazy!

So basically for super nerds or people who want to have something different

oh..so it's a super nerd thing. i see. i couldn't understand why everyone wanted one with touch screen this and mp3 that. i will continue to not be cool then cause i prefer not to be ever "tom, dick, and harry", plus i've listened to the same radio station everyday for like 3 yrs and even stream it at work. yeah i'm THAT boring and monotonous...not to mention when i'm in my car i'm DRIVING!!!

Kenda

Archived