LegacyGT.com

Subiefest Tomorrow October 6th, Who's Going?

TheOneDoubleN

Lol stock as a rock! Not even stg 1.... :(

So you think all those stickers were what made the car cool cuz that's the only thing that seemed to stand out to me. Dammit, I should have put stickers all over my car prior to the car show. I got some GrimmSpeed ones, mugen, TRD, even initial D tofu shop!! :lol: Then I'll just park under some random vendor's tent. :rolleyes:

So you think all those stickers were what made the car cool cuz that's the only thing that seemed to stand out to me. Dammit, I should have put stickers all over my car prior to the car show. I got some GrimmSpeed ones, mugen, TRD, even initial D tofu shop!! :lol: Then I'll just park under some random vendor's tent. :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::spin: each sticker adds 10hp.

You were there Long? I think i saw you. Sitting in the car exhausted. I drove past you and walked by the car. I wasn't sure it was you since you've been selling the car. And you looked TIRED lol

Mike, that was my uncle who is new to Subarus who tagged along. People were stopping by, and he said they asked all kinds of questions about the car, to which he had no answers haha.

I got him excited about BRZ/FRS and now buyers remorse on a Camry lol

Archived