LegacyGT.com

RFRB grille

I meant just touch up the black marks on that little lip the bottom of the grille sits on, either clean them off if possible or maybe it needs some touch up paint, hard to tell from the pics. And looking again, yours really are screws or bolts, I think mine just has plastic clips or there are plastic covers over the screws. Maybe you could get some nicer looking allen head screws and black washers or something to replace the white ones you have? Or just regular screws and washers from Bunnings should do the trick.

You know that style grille suits the earlier model better because the opening isn't as tall, the later model ends up looking a bit like a gaping hole with that style... it needs a thicker outer edge or something. I guess that's why the later RFRB grille used the 2 vertical supports.

Yea will do that with touching up the lip or paint or replace the bar its quite scratched up.

They are not screw heads they are the clip with a screw in the middle to release them see the pic below thats kinda what they look like ill buy so.me black ones or paint them soon for now ive got some black electrical tape over them just cause the white looked funny, and yea ill buy some nice looking bolts for the top mount

1128481139_(KGrHqYOKjwE6mB1vr3BO)ZtP3bg60_12.JPG.f40a8b4e54d08fb1a80fa9c4136f9ad4.JPG

Archived