LegacyGT.com

Widow Tint In Philly area?

zangado1

I had my back 5 windows done for a real great price but my guy has lost his tint sub because he moved out of state,I have my front two windows left to do and got a price in Thorndale (Colberts) for $100 which is a ripper,im willing to drive a little so who knows a good tint guy or place in either Wilmington Del. or Philly or Chester County,Don't even say Jersey because i dont drive to Jersey for nothing....lol

I just remembered Shades of Gray tint in Feasterville PA. They did my old WRX.

Phone/Fax: 267-984-4845

145B Philmount Ave.

Feasterville, PA 19053

M-F 9am-5pm

Sat 8am-2pm

Ryan Neas i believe is the guy that did my WRX. Give them a call. Not sure what their prices will be but they do good work.

145B Philmount Ave.

Feasterville, PA 19053

M-F 9am-5pm

Sat 8am-2pm

Ryan Neas i believe is the guy that did my WRX. Give them a call. Not sure what their prices will be but they do good work.

I will call them tomarrow,they are like a 40 min ride down the turnpike for us but if they have a good price it might be worth the gas $$$

unless they moved im pretty sure they were on Rt1 near some mall LOL It's been awhile and my memory is crappy haha. Not aure what the price will be but it's quality work for sure and Ryan is a Suby enthusiast and had a BADASS WRX when i was there.

I got my windows tinted here:

http://darkerimagestinting.com/

A buddy got his done here:

http://www.berardisdetailing.com/

I just got back from Darker Images,Sebastian is a great guy and does amazing work for a great price,he fit me in first thing this morning to do my 2 fronts and an eyebrow for $75 Thanks for your suggestion,i told him a fellow Subie owner on this site recomended him so he said he knows who you are......

145B Philmount Ave.

Feasterville, PA 19053

M-F 9am-5pm

Sat 8am-2pm

I've gotten 3 Subaru's tinted at Shades of Gray, I agree they do good work and would recommend them.

I've gotten 3 Subaru's tinted at Shades of Gray, I agree they do good work and would recommend them.

They were the next for me to call because i would have to take a turnpike ride for them so Claymont was like 30 mins.....

I just got back from Darker Images,Sebastian is a great guy and does amazing work for a great price,he fit me in first thing this morning to do my 2 fronts and an eyebrow for $75 Thanks for your suggestion,i told him a fellow Subie owner on this site recomended him so he said he knows who you are......

Sweet, glad it worked out. He tinted my car and my brother's G35. Randomly ran into him at the Sonic meet 2 weeks after he did my windows. I told him his work was on display. :lol:

Ayers custom shop in New Castle, DE is awesome. Only charges me 180 for my whole car as dark as I want it. Real nice guy too, there can be a lot of shady tint shops around here.

Your right about "shady tint shops" that's the whole reason why i started this new thread for us locals to prevent getting screwed and keeping good buisness practice thriving localy for the places who deserve it.

Archived