LegacyGT.com

DRLs on 07

If you search for DRL disable you will find it no problem. There is a unit under the dash just to the left of the Clutch pedal or Brake pedal there are 2 large connectors going into the unit 1 is black and 1 is white. The white one just unplug. Done!

It's actually a little different for 2007. I just did this on my '07 last week. There is still a control module under than dash and you need to pull the connector out. But the wire you want is actually blue w/ black stripe (I think).

Either way searching will get you to the right one. There is a link to an '07 specific picture from the main DRL discussion at somepoint. Good luck. It should only take you 10 minutes but I spent about 15 extra fighting with the wire i needed to pull.

It's actually a little different for 2007. I just did this on my '07 last week. There is still a control module under than dash and you need to pull the connector out. But the wire you want is actually blue w/ black stripe (I think).

Either way searching will get you to the right one. There is a link to an '07 specific picture from the main DRL discussion at somepoint. Good luck. It should only take you 10 minutes but I spent about 15 extra fighting with the wire i needed to pull.

I guess I should read a little deeper into certain threads. Haha

You need to leave both harnesses plugged in under the dash, but there is one wire that needs cut or removed from the white harness. I forget which color.

You can just unplug the white harness and it will disable your DRLs, but your high beams will no longer work. Just FYI.

MODS: PW TMIC, Cobb catted DP, HKS cat-back, AVO filter, Bren e-tune; Konis/Epics, Advan RCII

Archived