LegacyGT.com

What is your gas mileage?

Here in nj we have had the winter batch of gas. Shit sucks even with gas treatments and additives I've even noticed a power decrease.

I did my worst in awhile 18.4mpg on 242 miles.

I down loaded the Fuel Log app for my phone I'll post a screenshot soon, when I get more logs in

Edited by RumbleRumble

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been commuting to work with my '02 OB wagon (manual) for over 10 years, 40 miles each way and about 75% of that highway driving. In the warmer months I average 25 mpg and it does go down 1 -2 mpg with the winter blend gas. The engine now has 235K miles and does burn about a quart every 500 - 600 miles.

Man. I only get between 18-20 mpg on average. I believe this is due to my frequent short 20 minute trips.

I think my best was 27 with nothing but highway driving on a longer road trip.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Man. I only get between 18-20 mpg on average. I believe this is due to my frequent short 20 minute trips.

I think my best was 27 with nothing but highway driving on a longer road trip.

Don't feel bad that's what I usually get too although I think I'm figuring out how to get consistent 20's now. Lighter on throttle all the time but just enough to not get frustrated lol. I'll know after I fill up this next tank. I think the most I got on a pure highway tank was 24.

Don't feel bad that's what I usually get too although I think I'm figuring out how to get consistent 20's now. Lighter on throttle all the time but just enough to not get frustrated lol. I'll know after I fill up this next tank. I think the most I got on a pure highway tank was 24.

Yeah it's hard to be light on the throttle when there is so little torque off the line. I want every bit of power my tired motor can give me (which is not much). [emoji51]

Well I only got 19 flat this tank. I might do a K&N filter after all lol.

• 3 years later...
Going to bump this thread. I’ve since put delta 1500 cams in and have dropped 1mpg(18mpg city/highway instead of 19). Going to pull my injectors and give them a thorough cleaning, I already bought the seals and they’ve never been cleaned in 175k miles. Thinking that might bring me back up. At least my car sounds awesome now.