LegacyGT.com

Perrin Mufflers and Catback Exhaust, Order Now !!!

PLTek

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perrin is not as loud, but still MEAN.........I'll grab some clips from the inside as soon as I can and post them up....

that would be great! everyone posts clips of how it sounds outside which is what normally you'd think to do. then i've been thinking about getting a catback and i'm like...damn i'm never outside when driving my car...what the hell is it going to sound like? is the sound at highway speed going to get annoying.....don't know? somebody on this site posted a stromung clip from inside the cabin....SWEEET!

thanks guys for whatever you can post up! :D

Perrin is not as loud, but still MEAN.........I'll grab some clips from the inside as soon as I can and post them up....

Steve,

Could you do a run with the windows and moon-roof both up/closed, and with the radio set to volume, say, 7 ? You're still on the stock stereo setup, correct?

I'd like to hear how the Perrin might sound with wifey riding in the car.

Thanks a bunch! :D

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Steve,

Could you do a run with the windows and moon-roof both up/closed, and with the radio set to volume, say, 7 ? You're still on the stock stereo setup, correct?

I'd like to hear how the Perrin might sound with wifey riding in the car.

Thanks a bunch! :D

Stock radio.........:lol: (http://www.pimpmyauto.com/pic_stereo.htm)

And yes I will set it to the equiv of 7 of the stock radio. What I can tell you is my girl loves it, but she's into motorcycles and loves the sound of power :D. It is too loud to have my mom in the car and some of my girls friends...with the tunes on and the exhaust, you have to talk louder then your normal voice to hear......

But don't forget I have crazy flow go'n through there.......UP/DP/FMIC/CBE so it will be much louder then on a car with just a UP/DP combo

:lol: I shoulda checked your website, first. :) Sorry 'bout that, my friend. :)

A "stock 7" approximation would be greatly appreciated.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

• 2 weeks later...

Just installed Perrin CBE and took for a test drive...OMG:D. This was a mod I was debating on doing but now I am so glad I did! The sound clip does not do this CBE justice. The only bad news is I will most likely be adding more miles to the car as I am finding any excuse to jump in the car and take it for a spin... My wife will never get a no from me if she needs something from the stroe:lol:

Purchase from Peter at PLTEK.com - GREAT service and prompt deliver. Thanks Peter!

• 1 month later...

hi Leonardo,

In terms of the AP and hangers, price would be 645+ 10.50 per hanger times # of hangers and free shipping via USPS. All in stock

In terms of the ypipe, i just want to make sure you also need the straight pipe that includes the resonator, so it would start at the end of the downpipe and include the y-pipe. Can you email me your address so I can price out shipping.

Thanks

Peter Sz

PLTek,llc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

pszydlik,

i miss that boxer rumble, but don't have enough money to afford a full system. if i get these mufflers alone, will i get it? i too am looking for a reserved rumble, nothing too loud. i've heard scans sound clips and his a little too loud with the turbo back, so im hoping that these mufflers with a stock turbo back will keep the decibels somewhat low. i know i won't get much, if any hp increases, but i miss the sound i had with my impreza.

Archived