LegacyGT.com

car still having issues

so I picked up my 08 lgt from the dealer after 4000 dollars worth of parts and countless hours of labor along with 6 weeks of actual time away from the car, yesterday, this morning the car did the same damn thing twice, it would turn on, idle for a couple of seconds and then cut off. I did not have it do it again all day, now after I get home, it does the damn thing every time!!! I have called the dealership again and am trying to get in contact with the SOA engineer who worked on the car, looks like my baby is yet again going into the shop on monday.

initially they thought it was the ecu, so they replaced it, problem still present, they found a short on the ecu and did a bump test on the wires to see where it came from, they found that it was the body control module, replaced it, problem still present, at that point SOA told them to stop touching the car and they would send out an engineer. The engineer came out the next monday and found a problem with the wiring harness behind the gauge cluster so they replaced the gauge cluster and the wiring harness. The problem appeared to be fixed so I picked it up, the day after I got it, boom!! same problem started again.

Archived