LegacyGT.com

Lancaster (PA) and surrounding areas *MEET*

Hoak

Every Sunday starting at 7pm we have been meeting at park city mall in the boscovs parking lot. This meet is barely a month old and by far the largest I've ever seen in PA. It grows every week, if anyone is somewhat local feel free to stop out!

lancaster is one county above me. where exactly is this? -from an out-of-stater
The Park City Mall is closest to the intersection of 283 and rt. 30 if you are coming from Cecil County rt.1 to 222 to rt. 30 is your best way,there is an exit off of rt.30 for the mall you can see it from the highway. The exit i believe for the mall is Harrisburg Pike exit. My parents live out there so im familiar with that area. Longs Park is across the street from the mall and is usually a meeting place for the local Subie Club

http://www.meetup.com/Subaru-Car-Club/ Hope this helps you...

i actually might have been there before. is it by the art college? i went to a car show up there last year. we met up at a mall (i think it was that one) in york, then drove a few miles to the college. it was right off of 30
Yea it is,the college is Franklin & Marshall and next to that is a pretty cool microbrew bar/resturant,(Iron Hill Brewery)York,Pa. is farther up rt.30 this is in Lancaster County but there is a mall on rt.30 in York too called the Galleria Mall,that is right near I-83/rt.30

• 2 weeks later...

That meetup group isn't for the Sunday Boscov's group ~ although I wouldn't be surprised if any members from the meetup group went to the Boscov's meet. As far as I know, their gathering place is on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SundayBoscovsMeet. After getting broken up last time, they're looking for another place, and, apparently, looking to restrict attendance to "high end" cars.

The meetup group is a much smaller group, all Subaru. Been to one meet with the group ~ and plan on going to many more ~ but I've never been to the Boscov's group.

Archived