LegacyGT.com

Where do you all have your EWG dump facing??

So unless i get a custom EWG dump tube down the road, the one that came with my tial gate just doesn't point in any "nice" direction where it doesn't both not interfere with my down pipe AND shoot hot gases/fire at things I'd prefer it not to lol.

Heres how i got it positioned now...

uploadfromtaptalk1346898181426.thumb.jpg.9c205008e7ad63d2bb669ea10640ecc6.jpg

It kind of dumps into the Tranny tunnel, I'd rather it dump straight down.

Show me your setups!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I have a GS EWG uppipe...mine kind of wraps around the passenger side CV axle close to the transmission. The dump points straight down.

If I'm under the car and looking towards the front--the EWG mounts on the rear right hand side of the uppipe, the dump tube comes out the left side of the EWG, and then the dump circles around the top and comes down behind the axle.

LIke the pic in this post:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3702946&postcount=19

That's exactly how my dump tube looks but my invidia downpipe gets in the way of it sitting there. With the way i have it now I'm kind of worried about hot gases and fire heating up my Tranny and rear O2 sensor connection : / I'll get a better picture from underneath tonight

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I had to play around with it a little. Recommend loosening the v'bands on the up>ewg and ewg>dump. I had to rotate my ewg clockwise so the dump port was shooting more straight left and then manipulate the dump tube so it cleared the axle, dp, and ended up exited on the back side of the inner axle.

Bummer man, I used to have an invidia on my vf52 but ended up getting a Megan bellmouth (non-divorced) when I switched back to single scroll w/ewg. Bonus was the second o2 bung and fitment was surprisingly almost spot on (had to slightly adjust the angle of the trans mount bracket).

Looked into the flexible exhaust tubing at all?

Archived