LegacyGT.com

Need 'Warranty & Complaints' Section

I dont think this is going to be a permanent issue. Certainly problems will arrise and people will come here to complain, but I would hope there isnt a strong need for such a forum.

It would be good to pin down some of the thought processes for the warranty claims. I'm sure there are some differences between the dealerships and perhaps different parts of the country. Regardless, it would be good to know about and discuss service bulletins. I don't want to go in and ask for anything unreasonable, but if the issues are widespread enough, it may be worth it. I wouldn't want it to turn into a pissing match with folks whining about how SOA won't honor their warranty on their heavily modified cars, but for folks like me that plan to keep it stock for a few years, it would be nice to have some information without subscribing to [url]www.alldata.com[/url] It would also help to know what to be on the lookout for-- e.g. weak paint and transmissions on the 02-04 WRX, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
You'd be suprised with how large the one is on NASIOC. No, wait, there's a lot of REX owners on there, and we've all heard stories about new to AWD owners dropping the clutch from redline. Um, yeah, boom... whine, whine, whine. :lol: As I normally say, common sense isn't real common. ;) But anyways, we could use a Warranty & Complaints section. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived