LegacyGT.com

Photoshop my wheels please!

a93x

can anyone assist me with some photoshop? just trying to get an idea for different colors for my wheels. Ive attached a few shots and curious what,

-black

-gunmetal

-highlighter yellow

-highlighter green

-sky blue

would look like. Its gonna be plastidip not pc so im not worried about switching the color up every other week or whatever.

Thanks in advance

409536224_photo1-2.JPG.660ec9bd62536d05842a831519a5445f.JPG

197056309_photo2-2.JPG.a9b2af357d17d4e49216241fb029d142.JPG

563694581_photo3-2.JPG.bd9cf9d02a76f84979f28053dd1ff542.JPG

torque impresses girrls, hp impresses flat-bills

You want someone to photoshop it or just advise? Depending on how involved you want to get you could create a mask layer, mask off the car and change the brush to colorize, pick your color and start coloring. You can then go to image adjustments and change the hue saturations. Or just use the freeform selection tool and select the wheels then go about colorizing/adjusting.

If its easier enough and someone Is bored I was lookin for them to do it. I'll try googling those photoshop techniques. I don't know how to do any kind of photography stuff lol
torque impresses girrls, hp impresses flat-bills

I think he wants the work done...but I'm too lazy/not motivated...

^ pretty much

It's easy enough, even make a copy of the background layer, may need to double click first to unlock, then just colorize the wheels. Really the masking or selection area is just to make sure you color inside the lines.

By the time I typed both of these replies I probably could have done the work. LOL

What about tirerack? Maybe you can at least find the color of rims you want, no PS needed.

Archived