LegacyGT.com

Need and Alignment (MD)

xero287

Anyone know of a reputable alignment shop?

DPS, IAG, and Andrewtech are all booked. I need the alignment for Monday/Tuesday. I realize that Tuesday is more likely due to the fact that Monday is a holiday.

TIA!

lol yeah i rolled up, asked the 60 year old dude if he did alignments and he said "you bet your ass we do, what did ya'll put on der, dem coilover thangs" and i said yessir, i just need to get it aligned now. then he said 5 seconds later, "which of the two bolts is the camber adjustment bolt" and i said the bottom one sir. "good to go lemme just throw her up on the lift, you go inside and ill ask ya if i have any quession"

30 minutes later i was goneeee. honestly i felt like the old guy works on cars just for fun. he has a gutted 75 corvette with a procharger ready to go in sitting outside his shop.

lol yeah i rolled up, asked the 60 year old dude if he did alignments and he said "you bet your ass we do, what did ya'll put on der, dem coilover thangs" and i said yessir, i just need to get it aligned now. then he said 5 seconds later, "which of the two bolts is the camber adjustment bolt" and i said the bottom one sir. "good to go lemme just throw her up on the lift, you go inside and ill ask ya if i have any quession"

30 minutes later i was goneeee. honestly i felt like the old guy works on cars just for fun. he has a gutted 75 corvette with a procharger ready to go in sitting outside his shop.

lol that's awesome

I know an asian guy at sears that's like this. I was asking because he wasn't working lol.

Archived