LegacyGT.com

Motor-cycle GP at Indy this weekend

Yes, I know this is car forum ,but ,I thought this was just too cool to not share - Rossi is ont of motorcycle racing brightest stars. He left Yamaha a few years ago for Ducati and has struggled since day one with the bike. Looks like he is still having handling issues,but, the motor is screaming fast this weekend already , he hit 204 mph on the straight this morning - car guy or not , fast is fast ! lol

http://roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=49367

Rossi always struck me as the LAST person that should be on a Ducati, a bike that begs to be manhandled in order to get around the track in its fastest form, which people like Stoner and Hayden do well, but Rossi is all about finesse and smoothness, well suited to Yamaha, not so much to a Ducati.

I'm looking forward to seeing him finally get back on a Yamaha again.

Too bad MotoGP has been some of the most boring MC racing going over the last few years... Moto 2 and WSB have been much better. ;)

If you wana see some great racing , make sure you check out the XR races on Speed , sunday @ 6 - last year it went to the draft and pass on the front straight between 3 riders in the first race and the second was just as tight -

Rossi always struck me as the LAST person that should be on a Ducati, a bike that begs to be manhandled in order to get around the track in its fastest form, which people like Stoner and Hayden do well, but Rossi is all about finesse and smoothness, well suited to Yamaha, not so much to a Ducati.

I'm looking forward to seeing him finally get back on a Yamaha again.

Its either really gonna show that the Ducati is a heap or that Rossi isnt the same rider as he once was. I like Rossi and have enjoyed watching him over the years, Im jsut not sure if he has the same form as he once did.I sure hope so ,but, Id like to think that Hayden is really riding the wholly hell outta that bike and is being held back by it - but , guess we shall see !

Archived