LegacyGT.com

2002 Legacy GT Limited

Hey everyone, im new to forum and i just bought a used 02 Legacy GT Limited. While googling information on my car i was soo happy to come across this site!! Its near impossible to find ANYTHING on subaru's.

Now that im here, im kinda disappointed. Everyone and their mom has an 05 legacy (hate you guys:D ) and no one really talks about the last generation of legacys......at least i havnt seen anything as yet.

My first mod that i want to do (besides a new stereo) is clear my headlights. I saw the thread for clearing the 05 lights, but is it the same procedure for the 02? Im not familiar with these kinds of things yet, as its my first 'new' car (had a 1990 legacy, didnt care to do much to it) and i think the headlights are different in the 02 from the 05. Any help would be appreciated!

I was also looking for a front lip for my legacy but have only found lips for the Impreza........anyone know where i might be able to find some stuff for my car? Im in Canada.

Thanks.!!!!

Dude,

Check out the Older Legacy Perforance section in Techical Forums.. That should get you started.. Clearing headlights is the same but use a lower temperature so you don't melt anything. Check ebay, there are front grills being sold out of Ontario.

For everything else, there is a search button which should help you out.

Archived