LegacyGT.com

NJ this weekend

neelnug

My wife and I went to N. NJ to visit some family. I were driving in Bernardsville and passed a Ferrari 360..... it had a baby seat in the front with a baby in it! (If I buy a Ferrari my kid will be riding shotgun also!)

On the way back on 287 we passed a Ferrai Enzo... the worst part is it was raining! I would not be driving my Enzo in the rain!!

Also saw a guy driving a Mayback 62. (attempting to make a cellphone call) Who buys a 62 and drives it!?

Saw a bunch of other sweet cars in Franklin Lakes and Saddle River/Allendale but nothing worth writing about.

Rich people in PA buy more conservative cars and usually don't do much to them. I guess its new money vs old money. In PA in Gladwyne or Bryn Mawr etc. I always see collectors Ferrari's, old Jag coupes, Porsche, old Aston Martins etc. Neat cars but not my style.

Guest JessterCPA

I have seen three Ferrari's in the last week or so. Saw the small Mayback yesterday too on Rt 46.

Jesse

Those cars are all over here, seen multiple rolls/bentleys, many many new 997's, no enzo's in my town, but there are 2 f40's, more Quattroportes and 360s than i can count on fingers and toes, maybachs, noble m12, gallardos, vipers, etc, they are all over the place, especially where most of us live, its rediculous what we have out here. But they are all nice to look at:)

Archived