LegacyGT.com

anyone running tein flex coils w/ ,EDFC

ColdBore

ran that setup for 3 years. EDFC is overrated and i dont think it was worth it. also the adjustments on the shocks seen to not vary that much so that would make the edfc kinda useless. the flexes themselves are ok. They're a little harsh on the street but do well in a autox environment, and the independent height and spring preload adjustments make get your ride height set very easy. they are certainly better than the lower priced setups like BC or ISC or Stance. the only ther coilover setup id say to get over the teins in that same price range would be RCE Tarmac1.

Thanks! That's what I was worried about, I can get the whole set up new for <$1.8k.the edfc was a last minute thought from a friend . I mostly drive hwy,.but I want to start autox so I figured easier switching for that and switching from cruising to a sportier mode for windy turn fun.

if you want to autox and dont care about lowering too much, RCE Tarmac1's will be generally better. like i said, the adjusters on the flexes dont make much difference between stiff and soft so there is no point to the edfc. plus the motors tend to break easily. both my front motors broke by the time i got rid of the setup.

I love them but they could use a bit stiffer spring in the rear. I am going to have them bump it up a bit when the coils need rebuilt.(no time soon hopefully)
"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

Archived