LegacyGT.com

What are 05 lgt's going for nowadays?

I am thinking of selling my LGT to get a truck. Little background, It has right at 130,000 on it. I have had it since it had 85,000 has been at stage 2 with a Cobb OTS tune for right at 30,000. I had the timing belt, water pump and plugs done at 107,000. Then put a exedy single mass flywheel/ clutch in at 117,000. It has been very dependable the time i have had it. It does have a CEL on for random misfires on 3 and 4, this happened as soon as i installed the light weight flywheel and is well documented on here. It is OBP limited with black leather and cold weather package. The mods include megan downpipe(flange has already been welded up where they always crack) welded to a 3 inch straight pipe with only a resignator(pretty loud but sound good in my opinion). AP V1 with stage 2 map, ebach pro kit, and railtek 19mm rear sway bar. I still owe about 9,900 on it and am not in a big need to sell it just wondering if i will be able to get what I owe if i was to find a truck that i liked? Here is one of the only pictures i have right now will try to get a few more in a day or 2.

http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt252/browningr6/2011-04-03184259.jpg

Depends on the Shape it's in, Miles, maintenance record, clean title? I paid $6500 for mine but that's because I got lucky. I bought mine with 115000 miles and almost a year ago.

Here's what edmunds values yours at with the current mileage

http://www.edmunds.com/subaru/legacy/2005/tmv-appraise-results.html

It be best to part out and return the car to stock before selling.

Agreed, selling off as much of your mods to recoup some money is best to get as close to breaking even as you can. I paid 8500 for mine with alot less miles than yours.

Archived