BNR 16g

AVO pump

DSW 650cc injector

CNT dn

Bosal exhasut

Invidia Up

Epic on Konis

5EAT valve mod (Transgo Kit)

I dont think any of that matters to the dealership, who offered 11.5 for trade in.

Not sure what I should do....

1. Sell it here as is

2. Trade it in

3. Put back to stock and trade it in

(note: I am not a wrench dude, nor have a place to do it, so it would cost me money to have it put back to stock, plus I would need to get stock parts etc...)

Thanks for any input

what valve body mod? F1 or IPT

11,500 seems like a nice offer from the stealer

more info on your ride required

why you getting out of it?

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

• Mega Users

ya that is a good offer. If you took out the parts you could make yourself an extra 1000 or so, assuming you have the stock parts to replace it with.

I'd trade it in at that price.

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

Its the Transgo kit, this was done Pre F1 mod. I did it after lieutenentcolumbo from the same shop.

I just need a smaller, longer range car. So I am going diesel. New A3 TDI or Golf TDI.

Yeah the offer seemed ok, so was asking if it was worth parting out, or should I just take the deal.

"Nice mod list, Im surprised the dealer didnt low ball you more with the mods on there "

I didn't tell them about the mods.....I just told them vin number, and mileage.

Personally, Id rather see it goto someone here who wants the car as is, so those upgrades don't goto waste. Do you guys think 12.5k with all the mods would be quick sell here ?

I'd at least try to sell as-is privately first. Throw an ad up here, NASIOC, and craigslist or wherever else you'd like just to see. Worst case is that it doesn't sell in time and you take the trade offer, which is pretty good.
MODS: PW TMIC, Cobb catted DP, HKS cat-back, AVO filter, Bren e-tune; Konis/Epics, Advan RCII

Archived