LegacyGT.com

BLITZ REALIZE TT ---exhaust

Legasee

Funny how their pictured vehicle is a LGT, yet they don't have one listed in it's "Application" chart.

+1

Looks like Blitz has the Nur-Spec Touring (much quieter and stealthier than the Nur-Spec and Nur-Spec Racing)...for less than $1g :) ..but it's an AXLE back!!! ahhh :mad:

In Taiwan now...:spin:

i called blitz 2 months ago about that exhaust and they said they wont be bringning it over because they aren't sure if it will fit the usdm legacy. maybe some should offer up their car as a test mule...:)

• 5 weeks later...
There's a Realize TT (just the axle back) and the Realize TT-R (catback)... I just looked up at www.blitz-na.com and I just saw that they are not even supplying Realize exhuasts, instead, they are going to try to launch more Nur Specs (non R types.. which are just axle back). :(

http://www.blitz-performance.com/Blitz_Ex_Spec.htm

Keefe

I've heard that the Nur-Spec is suppose to be one of the LOUDEST exhausts on the market ...Not exactly what most Legacy drivers are looking for...:redface:

In Taiwan now...:spin:

actually, it's not, I believe it barely hits 101 dB.. I had an exhuast on my WRX that hit 105 with a high flow cat.. the only one louder was Thermal Research & Developments turboback system (108). A friend of mine on her WRX hit 115~7 dB (similar to Hella Supertones going off) and 102 on the "silent" mode using an electric cutout.

Blitz can be loud, so as Apexi and some others as well. APS is just as loud as well. I just hope I can get the Realize TT-R and be one of the first people in the US to have it.

Keefe

Keefe

Archived