LegacyGT.com

Picking up LGT MY2006 with navi

dkodyl

dkodyl - Don't rush the delivery and request to see the Pre-Delivery Inspection Checklist filled by the dealer. Go over each item, double-check all fluids and tire pressures, and note down any paint blemishes, scratches or imperfections.

If I were you I would tell the dealer not to touch the car's exterior and instead have it professionally detailed right after you pick it up, since dealers use those non-touchless car washes that swirl and damage the paint. OCDetails, what do you think ?

Also, if you don't like dealer stickers or front license plate holes, now is a good time to warn your dealer again to not touch the car's exterior and that you will not accept delivery if they drill thru your front bumper.

I keed I keeed

dkodyl - Don't rush the delivery and request to see the Pre-Delivery Inspection Checklist filled by the dealer. Go over each item, double-check all fluids and tire pressures, and note down any paint blemishes, scratches or imperfections.

Also, if you don't like dealer stickers or front license plate holes, now is a good time to warn your dealer again to not touch the car's exterior and that you will not accept delivery if they drill thru your front bumper.

Definitely agree on these points. My dealer didn't plug in the AC relay. Drove home 70 miles with no AC and it was HOT that day. Tire pressure was all wrong as well, 30 psi all around.

Yeah, no dealer stickers. I wouldn't take delivery on a car that has one.

Edmunds only lists 3 colors!?!?! Garnet red, Obsidian black, and Brilliant silver.

Isn't there a post by Axis008 somewhere, with the PDF file that lists all the colors for the upcoming '06? It's the 2006 shipping in July thread...no?

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14651&page=5&pp=20&highlight=Ship+July

I beleive it's post # 81

Thnx for all the advice, like it the MasterCard commercial - priceless. It's obsidian black. It will be my 3 subaru. I started in 1990 with SVX, then Impreza RS (changed after two years do S4 Avant), and now I'm back w sube

Archived