LegacyGT.com

My 2002 Subaru Legacy GT BH Wagon

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

omfg bro.. most beautiful 3 gen. I've ever seen :spin:

You have made me not want to burn my 02' legacy gt :p

man I have to get in contact with you if possible somehow!

If anything and if you can text me 240 421 2690 I would appreciate some help in slowly building my ride kinda like urs but some things changed because we all want a unique ride eh?

thanks man and again CONGRATS!

thanks guys! much appreciated let me know if you need any info on the car i know my car isnt anything special but if it will help with ur projects im down to help =] heres a shot from one of the drifts i did at our local leavnworth drive yesterday! enjoy!

307680_3955327573141_393682139_n.jpg

omfg bro.. most beautiful 3 gen. I've ever seen :spin:

You have made me not want to burn my 02' legacy gt :p

man I have to get in contact with you if possible somehow!

If anything and if you can text me 240 421 2690 I would appreciate some help in slowly building my ride kinda like urs but some things changed because we all want a unique ride eh?

thanks man and again CONGRATS!

If my car had an idol, it would be your car.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey I pm'd you but not sure if it sent. I'm wondering have you done anything to get camber in the rear? or front for that matter. Or just pulled and rolled guards? I can't really tell from photo's. Reason I'm asking is I'm in the process of fitting 18x9 +15s which sit out more or less the same as your set up would.

Sam

• 1 month later...

its an auto cause its all i could find and its just an na engine no turbo or anything

Sick wagon dude! i want mine to have a similar look to this! is it manual or auto? what engine do yo have it ? nice work :)

Archived