LegacyGT.com

Outback Pricing

endeavorc

In looking at the majority of the posts, all of the pricing questions and responses are for the Legacy. I am in the process of working a deal on an '05 Outback XT Limited 5EAT with PEG3. The dealer is offering Invoice-300-Rebate(1000). Am I able to do any better?

Breakdown (Pricing from Carsdirect, I have not been to the dealership yet working deal through email):

MSRP: 33076

Invoice: 30355

So price would be 29000~ after rebate but before TTL.

Tax would be a wash since my trade is more than the price of the car.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Be aware that the invoice prices on Carsdirect include advertising fees and such. I'm not sure if Subaru dealers have such fees. Click on the invoice price and read the small print.

Also be aware the Subaru currently varies rebates by region. So the rebates you see for some people might not apply to you. I see you live near me. We have $1000 on this car, as you state. Some areas have $1500.

Edmunds often provides information on factory-to-dealer incentives. CarsDirect doesn't explicitly state these, but incorporates them into its "CarsDirect price."

I got my OBXT ltd for $29100, included dimming compass and homelink mirror, all cargo nets, mats, sub woofer, bug shield, lower bumper guard, arm rest extension, blah, blah, blah....I think the sticker was right around $33K. The price was after TTL, but I also had a $22K trade that was free and clear.

Archived