LegacyGT.com

Hello from MD

tDoug60

What's the event called??

It would be cool to set up a huge Subaru event with sponsor and everything else.

Yeah I don't see many legacys around. I'm glad I bought one.

I bought it Friday and it's already in the shop :-/ the MPG gauge we have kept getting stuck.

Currently have a 2012 Infiniti g37x as my loaner car :-)

So anyone have any word on a site for gauges or can anyone install some for me I'll pay you.

It is called the Ocean City AWD Meet.

I'm stuck using taptslk app since I'm in Peru and have no Internet so if someone could attach a link thank you.

Edit:

So I ran across this site. When I entered my make/ model of the car I went under gauge pods for our car.

This is what I found.

http://www.importimageracing.com/electronics/gauge-pods/shopby/subaru/legacy_gt.html

I really doubt all these fit our car...

But I did find this and was wondering if this would fit. I'm 90% sure it would

http://www.importimageracing.com/ati-triple-gauge-pod-for-02-07-wrx-sti.html

just stay with a boost gauge if you don't know what you want or should monitor. you can use the money towards some other mods.

if you really want another gauge then get an oil pressure one I guess.

Hello from Baltimore. ( white marsh) I don't know a lot about 4 and 6 cylinders but in know with 8 cylinders monitoring your fuel pressure was always important as well

Of course that was with older mustangs, I'm new the this whole thing, our last car was a 3.5 Altima, and we now have the 3.6 limited so this has been a learning expierence for me, but I am interested I'm doing some bolt on mods if they ever become available

Archived