LegacyGT.com

My 05 LGT Tell me what you think

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liking that new grill. Would you mind it I asked you where you picked it up?

Actually it's my stock grill modified by my brother and then the emblem I did and got it off ebay. I just added two new pictures will add another tomorrow.

05 Legacsti with toys, Efi Logics Tuned, Whitey Built

that AWD battery tie-down is baller bro

Thanks man! Yea I got it from that vendor he could make you up a custom one if you wanted. Doesn't have to be the AWD one that I got.

A pair of hella horns would really enhance the appearance of the front end, given that you already have a mesh grill.

Yea your definitely right I just don't know if I really like enough to get them and be like yea I had to have them. You know what I am saying like that feeling you get when you are focused on doing a mod of choice not performance or just that high you get from doing a mod lol :)

Which roof spoiler did you buy

This is the site I got it from. It will need some modifying but a couple of guys on here did it and I think it looks good. Not too high but suttle. I got two of them one for the trunk and one for the roof.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/04-09-07-08-SUBARU-LEGACY-M3-Style-Trunk-Lip-Spoiler-KH-/150864960931?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2320409da3&vxp=mtr