LegacyGT.com

Props to RallySportDirect.com

There isn't really a forum for this type of post, so I'm putting it here since it seems somewhat logical.

I rarely post reviews of vendors, particularly at random such as this, but I feel I need to give credit where credit is due.

For the past 6 months or so, I've been ordering lots of parts from RallySportDirect.com, and I just wanted to express how great my experience has been with them. There is someone always available via live chat or phone to answer all of my questions, no matter how complicated, nit picky, or long. It makes no difference to them if I actually end up buying the part from them. The people working the live chat really go above and beyond the call. I had some questions about swapping out the fuel pump with a Walbro and the person there linked me to a great offsite walkthrough from wsti.com and also shared some knowledge with me about his 05 LGT's fuel pump and what he had to do to swap it out. When I got my Invidia DP, I had a thousand questions, all of which were answered without hesitation.

Rarely do I encounter such great customer service, where someone is truly going above and beyond his/her job requirements to help out a fellow enthusiast, even if it is of no benefit to Rally Sport.

The customer service however is just the tip of the iceberg. Everything I've ever purchased has shipped the same day as long as it's ordered before 4pm or so, with a tracking number always being sent to me that night via e-mail. I can almost always count on UPS getting the shipment to me within 2 days of ordering it via ground, and the rates are very reasonable. A couple of days after the product arrives, I get another e-mail saying that the order should be delivered by now, with contact info for customer service if I have any concerns.

You'd think all of this means higher prices, right? WRONG. One of the biggest reasons I use RSD is that their prices are almost always comparable or even lower compared to other big name (and small name) vendors, even when compared to "discounted" LGT forum rates.

In the interest of full disclosure, I don't work for RSD, I don't know anyone from RSD personally, and I'm certainly not being paid or compensated to write this. Just a happy customer who is very bored at work today.

So thank you RSD for the top-notch customer service, speedy shipping, and for almost always having what I need in stock. You've secured my business for some time to come!

:wub:

Too bad it's not an intuitive location. I scanned the forum main page several times over and didn't see anything relevant. That portion of the website would probably be used more were it in a more visible/logical place, or among the rest of the forums.

Archived