LegacyGT.com

Turboxs FMIC spec

Have many guys on here gone with this kit yet? someone put the idea in my head to try it out although im not sure it will fit behing jdm bumper. Can somebody who has one or about to install one give me some measurements.

im looking for the depth from where it mounts onto the crash bar position to the most forward edge of the crash bar and also the distance between say the two closest mounting holes on the crash bar mounts. Does anyone know if there is an adapter to make this work with STI style turbo's?

I have the FMS FMIC which is basically a TurboXS knock off. My kit included parts for an STI style turbo and came with a new crash beam. Cant really help you on the specs because its already installed.

I have the FMS FMIC which is basically a TurboXS knock off. My kit included parts for an STI style turbo and came with a new crash beam. Cant really help you on the specs because its already installed.

U happy with the quality of the FMS? Must be someone that can get me the above info. I'll annoy one of the vendors on here that is usually full of help

I think its a great kit for the money. Does exactly what its suppose to do, and I haven't had any problems out of it. I made a thread somewhere on this forum about it if you want more info.

Archived