LegacyGT.com

Skyline Drive (Shenandoah NP, VA) Cruise 2012

compsurge

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After this meet, I have things I need to get before next time: 18g w/ supporting mods, PW tmic (assuming they make the lower bracket), wheels, OEM grill, lip, plastidip my foglight housings (wanted to do this for a while). Have my stromung fixed.

Hahahahaha, when I saw it, I was immediately saying to myself, "Finally, someone takes a photo with close to if not neutral settings".

The norm: Exposure, Fill Light, Black, Brightness, Contrast, Clarity, Vibrancy, and some Luminescence. I'm lazy too! This took me all of 1 minute lol.

Hahahahaha, when I saw it, I was immediately saying to myself, "Finally, someone takes a photo with close to if not neutral settings".

The norm: Exposure, Fill Light, Black, Brightness, Contrast, Clarity, Vibrancy, and some Luminescence. I'm lazy too! This took me all of 1 minute lol.

I'm going to have to play with this one later. I like using the processing to get rid of the crap wheel gap :lol:

^Huh? There's a picture with lights on? How'd I miss it? I used to have HID's in my fogs, but I'm switching to JDM yellow bulbs.

um, yea they're all over. i kinda want a deeper yellow than what i have now. i

Figured as much. Sucked getting stuck behind those cars.....couldn't have any fun lol

BTW, I don't have any video of you guys in the tunnel because my stage 2 car doesn't pull with you stage 3 guys :lol:.

It's acutally pretty cool since the light at the end of the tunnel kept getting bigger and washing out the video, leaving just audio. Sounded good, but I wish I had plugged in my Zoom H4n.

JUST YOU WAIT.

Archived